CHI’s Summer Work & Travel program is in full swing. Here are 9 tips on how to have a great Work & Travel season!
THE WORK & TRAVEL PROGRAM
CHI’s Work & Travel Program offers overseas university students a unique opportunity to intimately experience life and culture in the US. During their school holiday periods, the international participants are able to work side by side with their US counterparts at seasonal, temporary, entry-level jobs. The program allows the participant to earn spending money and, at the same time, offset some living and travel expenses during their stay in the US. After finishing their work commitment, the participants have an optional travel period to sightsee and further discover our amazing country. CHI is designated by the US Department of State (DoS) to sponsor participants in an exchange visitor program under the Summer Work & Travel category. CHI is able to issue the form DS-2019 which allows for the participants to apply for a J-1 visa.
- 24/7 support for both participant and employer
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wide selection of jobs and locations
- Highly qualified and experienced field staff across the country
- Efficient operations
- Reliable, Reachable and Responsive Team
- Strong belief in the value of cultural exchange
- Designated sponsor for the Summer Work &Travel since 2000