This week we celebrate Random Acts of Kindness. This goes perfectly with CHI’s current initiative of 40 Acts of Kindness Around the World. This week is an opportunity to do nice things for others throughout the day.
Here are a few ideas:
- Offer words of encouragement to someone you work with or see on a daily basis.
- Send five thank you cards.
- Treat a stranger to coffee or a meal.
- Leave your server a large tip and say something kind to them.
- Offer to help a friend with something they have been trying to finish.
- Volunteer at a local shelter or food pantry.
- Send someone flowers.
- Compliment ten friends. You will make their day!
- Hashtag #CHIKind40 and one of your acts of kindness may be featured by CHI!