Highlights from the CHI Au Pair 2018 Conference:
- Name Change – Before next year, CHI Au Pair will have a new name! We are currently looking for ideas and suggestions. Do you have an idea? Let us know!
- New Website – In September we will have a new dynamic internal website for our host families, au pairs, partners, and coordinators. Our application and matching process will be more simple and efficient!
- We’re Growing – More and more au pairs are applying to our program from around the world. CHI host families have so many wonderful au pairs to choose from, and we’re making plans to best support this growing program.
- We Feel the Love – We’re proud that our host families and au pairs love the program. We have more extension requests than most organizations. This means that we make quality matches, offer great support, and our au pairs and families are happy!
- Join the Team – Since we are currently growing, we are always looking for new coordinators throughout the US. Our coordinators are an important part of the program. If you are interested in working with CHI please contact us.
The CHI Au Pair 2018 conference was a great way for both HQ and field staff to sync up and spend time together. CHI founders Tom and Lilka Areton were also there, and they especially loved seeing our long-time coordinators that have been with CHI for over 20 years! Many of our staff have lived or worked abroad and really understand the importance of cultural exchange. They are committed to sharing their experiences with the world and engaging more people in the wonderful program that is Au Pair.
Of course, getting to visit Cuba and the Bahamas was an enjoyable perk of the conference. Everyone had a great time! Thanks to all of our staff who participated in making the event such a success. We’re already looking forward to next year!