Summer means it is time to say goodbye to our high school exchange students. They come to the U.S. for five or ten months on CHI’s Academic Year Program. They live with a host family, make friends and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Exchange students in Nevada met up for one last farewell party before returning to their home countries.
Would you like to host a high school exchange student?
HOW TO HOST
The heart of this program is all about building a unique, life-long relationship with a student from another country and culture. Welcome the world into your home and become a host family today!
BECOMING A HOST FAMILY IS EASY!
- Contact us through this website or through your Local Coordinator
- Fill out the online application
- Complete the vetting process
- Wait to be matched with a student
- Get excited!
YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
- Receive orientations and materials to help you prepare for this exciting experience before your student arrives.
- Provide three meals a day and a welcoming home to your student for 5 to 10 months.
- Meet on a regular basis with your coordinator who will provide you with the support and knowledge to make this experience the best it can be!